Do you make it, bake it, or grow it?
Grow Oak Ridge is looking for high quality vendors who make, bake or grow what they sell, within a 150-mile radius of Oak Ridge.
- Please read our Vendor Handbook before applying.
- Apply HERE online starting August 5, 2017. We are looking for three types of vendors: Agricultural, Artisan Crafts, and Prepared Foods.
As a vendor, you will receive:
- Assigned 10X10 foot spaces, in the gym at St. Mary’s School, Oak Ridge, 323 Vermont Ave., Oak Ridge.
- Dedicated Market Manager, who is not a vendor.
- Low weekly flat fee, no commission fee.
- Market-wide “Market Money” token program for customers with Debit/Credit/EBT cards, helping you sell more. This is FREE for vendors, and you will be reimbursed.
- Thorough advertising of the market with weekly email, social media, newspaper ads. “Booth Booster” ads will be available for $5/week, if you would like extra marketing.
- Registration fee, $20 if you APPLY by Oct. 2, 2017 (and pay by Oct. 16, 2017). After that, it rises to $30.
- Weekly 10×10 booth fees: $10 for farmers; $15 for artisan craft vendors; $20 for prepared food vendors. Each indoor spot is 10×10. Extra spaces are $5 each. There is room for up to two food trucks per week outside.
- Whole Season Discount – Pay for 10 weeks and get the 11th for free.
- $5 Booth Booster Fee – (optional) Let us advertise you in the weekly email!
- All fees are non-refundable, for any reason. However, If you notify us at least ONE WEEK in advance, you may transfer a previously paid fee to another date. Absent vendors who do not give one week’s notice will not have their fees transferred or refunded. No exceptions.
- Do I have to attend every market? No, just select the dates you want in your application. You may change them by emailing us one week in advance.