Do you make it, bake it, or grow it?
Grow Oak Ridge operates the Winter Farmers’ Market in the gym at St. Mary’s School, on Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., December through February.
We accept high quality vendors who make, bake or grow what they sell within a 150-mile radius of Oak Ridge. We are looking for agricultural, artisan crafts, and prepared food vendors. At this point, any soap / lotion / bakery vendors will be placed on a waiting list.
2018-2019 Weekly Fees:
- Agricultural Vendors – $10 per 10×10 space.
- Artisan Vendors – $15 per 10×10 space.
- Prepared Foods – $20 per 10×10 space. $15 if you are EatReal Certified.
- Registration fee is $20 if you apply by Sept. 30 and $30 after that.
- Whole season discount – Pay for 11 weeks upfront and get the 12th for free!
- Assigned 10X10 foot spaces, in the gym at St. Mary’s School, Oak Ridge, 323 Vermont Ave., Oak Ridge.
- Dedicated Market Manager, who is not a vendor.
- Low weekly flat fee, no commission fee.
- Market-wide “Market Money” token program for customers with Debit/Credit/EBT cards, helping you sell more. This is FREE for vendors, and you will be reimbursed.
- Thorough advertising of the market with weekly email, social media, newspaper ads.
- The market includes many educational activities and programs for children and adults.