Do you make it, bake it, or grow it?
Grow Oak Ridge is looking for high quality vendors who make, bake or grow what they sell, within a 150-mile radius of Oak Ridge.
Please read our Vendor Handbook before applying.
We are looking for three types of vendors: Agricultural, Artisan Crafts, and Prepared Foods.
Online Applications will begin in late August 2017. Early bird special, $20 registration fee, if paid by Oct. 15. After that, registration fee is $30 for the season.
As a vendor, you will receive:
- Assigned 10X10 foot spaces, in the gym at St. Mary’s School, Oak Ridge, 323 Vermont Ave., Oak Ridge. This is a lovely, spacious, well-lighted room. All vendors will be together in the gym.
- Dedicated Market Manager, who is not a vendor.
- Low weekly flat fee, no commission fee.
- Market-wide “Market Money” token program for customers with Debit/Credit/EBT cards, helping you sell more. This is FREE for vendors, and you will be reimbursed, so we require vendors to participate.
- Thorough advertising of the market with weekly email, social media, newspaper ads. “Booth Booster” ads will be available for $5/week, if you would like extra marketing.
- Registration fee, $20 if you pay by Oct. 15, 2017. After that, it rises to $30.
- Daily 10×10 booth fees: $10 for farmers; $15 for artisan craft vendors; $20 for prepared food vendors. Each indoor spot is 10×10. Extra spaces are $5 each. There is room for up to two food trucks per week outside.
- Whole Season Discount – Pay for 10 weeks and get the 11th for free.
- Try it once fee: $25. First-time vendors only. This fee can be applied to the season registration if you pay for the remainder of registration and at least two weeks after that, by close of business on your “try it” day.
- All fees are non-refundable, for any reason. However, If you notify us at least ONE WEEK in advance, you may transfer a previously paid fee to another date. Absent vendors who do not give one week’s notice will not have their fees transferred or refunded. No exceptions.
- Do I have to attend every market? No, just select the dates you want in your application. You may change them by emailing us one week in advance.