All donations to Grow Oak Ridge go toward educational efforts that promote good health in Anderson County, such as the POP Club (Power of Produce) for kids! If you prefer to make a donation by check, make the check payable to Grow Oak Ridge and mail to: PO Box 4913, Oak Ridge, TN 37831.
- Your name and logo on POP Club Banner, displayed at POP Club table at the Winter Farmers’ Market.
- Your name and logo in the Power of Produce Passport, given to all children to track their tastings and activities.
- Whole season promotion in weekly market emails sent to customers.
- Your name in all Facebook and Instagram posts referring to the POP Club.
- Your name in all press releases referring to the POP Club.
- Your logo and link on GrowOakRidge.org.
- Set up promotional booth at the market with product placement and/or sell items not sold by vendors.
- Donate to fund one week of the POP Club, and be listed in our social media.
- Or, present one children’s activity that fits within a health, local lifestyle. Example: exercise, arts, gardening, nature or animal care.
- One Business Booth is offered per week at the Winter Farmers’ Market, with all proceeds funding the POP Club or other educational programs. Promotion in market email, Facebook and Instagram posts.
- All businesses must be local, and any items sold must be approved in advance by the market manager.
Grow Oak Ridge is a Tennessee nonprofit corporation.