All donations to Grow Oak Ridge go toward educational efforts that promote good health in Anderson County, such as the POP Club (Power of Produce), in which children 12 and under taste two bites of a vegetable and get $2 to spend on fruits and veggies at the Winter Farmers’ Market. This is a very popular program, and has encouraged children to taste sprouts, kale, kohlrabi and more!
Donations can be made via PayPal below, or make checks to Grow Oak Ridge and mail to: PO Box 4913, Oak Ridge, TN 37831. Grow Oak Ridge is a TN nonprofit organization.
- Your name and logo on POP Club Banner, displayed at POP Club table at the Winter Farmers’ Market.
- Your name and logo in the Power of Produce Passport, given to all children to track their tastings and activities.
- Whole season promotion in weekly market emails sent to customers.
- Your name in all Facebook and Instagram posts referring to the POP Club.
- Your name in all press releases referring to the POP Club.
- Your logo and link on GrowOakRidge.org.
- Set up promotional booth at the market up to 4 times in the season, with product placement and/or sell items not sold by vendors.
- Donate to fund one week of the POP Club, and be listed in our social media.
- In-Kind Donation – Supply supplies and/or volunteers for one children’s activity that fits within a health, local lifestyle. Example: exercise, arts, gardening, nature-focused, holiday focused, etc.
- One business booth per week is allocated to a locally owned or operated non-producer business.
- All business booth fees go to support our children’s programming.
- Promotion in market email, Facebook and Instagram posts.
- All businesses must be locally owned or operated, and any items sold must be approved in advance by the market manager.
- Items sold cannot duplicate that of the regular producer vendors for that week.
Grow Oak Ridge is a Tennessee nonprofit corporation.