« All Events
Dec. 22 – Winter Farmers’ Market
December 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Open 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. Mary’s School Gym, 323 Vermont Ave., Oak Ridge, TN.
- Fresh, locally grown foods, including winter produce, artisan breads and pastries, locally raised tilapia, honey, free-range eggs, pasture-raised meats and more! Our artisan crafters offer handmade soaps, lotions, jewelry and home decor.
- We often have a food truck outside, with an indoor eating area and live music to enjoy.
- FREE Kids Club for children 12 and younger.
- Hot coffee and locally roasted beans.