Winter Farmers' Market by Grow Oak Ridge
- Open 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays in December, January and February (closed Dec. 29).
- St. Mary’s School Gym, 323 Vermont Ave., Oak Ridge, TN.
- Fresh, locally grown foods, including winter produce, artisan breads and pastries, locally raised tilapia, honey, free-range eggs, pasture-raised meats and more! Our artisan crafters offer handmade soaps, lotions, jewelry and home decor.
- We often have a food truck outside, with an indoor eating area and live music to enjoy.
- University of Tennessee Extension Service presents “Farmers’ Market Fresh,” with recipes and information about local foods.
We’ll offer a Power of Produce (POP Club) Children’s Activity at every winter market!
We’re seeking POP Club Sponsorship for our 2018-2019 Winter Farmers’ Market. Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring this educational activity for children. Children 12 and younger may taste produce, do a food or health-related game or craft, and then have “POP Bucks” to spend on fresh fruits and veggies in the market. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Double SNAP Benefits – Scan your EBT card to purchase market tokens at the Welcome Desk, and you will receive a matching amount in Fresh Savings tokens, good on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market, up to $20 per transaction.
Join us every week for free children’s activities, tastings, games and prizes!