Winter Farmers' Market by Grow Oak Ridge
- Open 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays in December, January and February (closed Dec. 29).
- St. Mary’s School Gym, 323 Vermont Ave., Oak Ridge, TN.
- Fresh, locally grown foods, including winter produce, artisan breads and pastries, locally raised tilapia, honey, free-range eggs, pasture-raised meats and more! Our artisan crafters offer handmade soaps, lotions, jewelry and home decor.
- We often have a food truck outside, with an indoor eating area and live music to enjoy.
- University of Tennessee Extension Service presents “Farmers’ Market Fresh,” with recipes and information about local foods.
POP Club (Power of Produce) is for children 12 and under. They can take 2 bites of a veggie and get $2 to spend on fruits & veggies in the market. We are seeking support for the POP Club. Please contact us if you can help.
Double SNAP Benefits – Scan your EBT card to purchase market tokens at the Welcome Desk, and you will receive a matching amount in Fresh Savings tokens, good on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market, up to $20 per transaction.
Join us every week for free children’s activities, tastings, games and prizes!