Winter Farmers' Market by Grow Oak Ridge
- Open 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays in December, January and February (closed Dec. 29).
- St. Mary’s School Gym, 323 Vermont Ave., Oak Ridge, TN.
- Fresh, locally grown foods, including winter produce, artisan breads and pastries, locally raised tilapia, honey, free-range eggs, pasture-raised meats and more! Our artisan crafters offer handmade soaps, lotions, jewelry and home decor.
- We often have a food truck outside, with an indoor eating area and live music to enjoy.
- University of Tennessee Extension Service presents “Farmers’ Market Fresh,” with recipes and information about local foods.
POP Club (Power of Produce) is for children 12 and under. They can take 2 bites of a veggie and get $2 to spend on fruits & veggies in the market. We are seeking support for the POP Club. Please contact us if you can help.
Double SNAP Benefits – Scan your EBT card to purchase market tokens at the Welcome Desk, and you will receive a matching amount in Fresh Savings tokens, good on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market, up to $20 per transaction.
Join us every week for free children’s activities, tastings, games and prizes!
Opening Day Drawing, Dec. 1, 2018 – Win 20 Market Dollars to spend on opening day, Dec. 1, at the market! All you have to do is sign up for either text reminders or the email newsletter below, and a you will be entered to win. You can enter again at the market on Opening Day, Dec. 1. Market dollars are good on any item in the market, and never expire.
Grow Oak Ridge Programs Include:
- Fre$h Savings: SNAP doubling program at markets sponsored by the AARP Foundation.
- Power of Produce Club (POP Club): Educational activities for children at every market! Take 2 bites of a fruit or veggie and get $2 to spend in the market on fresh fruits & vegetables.
- Farmhouse Cooking Demonstrations: Learn to cook with our farmers at the Winter Farmers Market.