Vendor applications will open in August 2018
Grow Oak Ridge is looking for high quality vendors who make, bake or grow what they sell, within a 150-mile radius of Oak Ridge.
- Please read our Vendor Handbook before applying.
- We are looking for three types of vendors: Agricultural, Artisan Crafts, and Prepared Foods.
- We follow the Tennessee Farmers Market Compliance Guide. Do you sell regulated products (meat, eggs, dairy, etc.)? Please read it!
As a vendor, you will receive:
- Assigned 10X10 foot spaces, in the gym at St. Mary’s School, Oak Ridge, 323 Vermont Ave., Oak Ridge.
- Dedicated Market Manager, who is not a vendor.
- Low weekly flat fee, no commission fee.
- Market-wide “Market Money” token program for customers with Debit/Credit/EBT cards, helping you sell more. This is FREE for vendors, and you will be reimbursed.
- Thorough advertising of the market with weekly email, social media, newspaper ads.
2018 Fees will be posted in August.